If you haven’t had a chance, check out the conversation Ralph, David and I are having on the “radical” post…
* Need a hug? This may be helpful during midterms…
* Given the recent New Yorker controversy, is this satire? Commentary? News? That evil world: content?
* Stumbled across this link in my cyber travels. Steven was one of the rising stars at washingtonpost.com before he left to take on larger projects.
* And, of course, my daily Mindy link. The Seven Steps outlined here are discussions that I think can be had in all classes:
- Are there original documents you can link to?
- Are there any photographs (related videos, sound files, slideshows)?
- Can you map it?
- Can you gather past stories together and link to them?
- Can you post the audio or video of an interview or a performance or a meeting?
- Can you direct readers to an authoritative (external) site for more info?
- Can you invite comment or start a conversation?